By Patrick Mustain A comment on a previous post (Maybe it’s time we stopped asking clients to lose weight) brought up some legitimate questions likely shared by...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "exercise"
- What We Value: 3 Ways the Fitness Industry is a Barrier to Health
- Is Our Focus on Obesity Holding Back Public Health?
- NBE Pledge Poster
- Moving from Weight Loss Toward Healthy Living, One Conversation at a Time
- As Loudly As We Demand Better Health Choices, We Must Demand A Better Environment
- The Fitness-Industrial-Complex is Deceiving you. We’re trying to change that.
- Your Abs Aren’t Welcome On This Beach
- On Setting Fitness Goals
- Why NOT use the promise of flat abs to motivate clients into healthier habits?
- Maybe it’s time to stop asking clients to lose weight